Talk about health

Treating illnes and keeping or regaining health is a constantly evolving picture. All of us are affected at one time or another. We all need the information so you and I can make the most out of the available options. This blog is a chance to discuss some of these choices.

Friday, June 16, 2006

 

Guarantees or not

Do you buy things online? For all my advanced years, I've done it for quite a number of various things ranging from books on Amazon and assorted items from eBay to e-books and courses. On the whole I've been happy with what I've got, but just occasionally I have been disappointed.

I bought a course on bookbinding techniques not too many months ago, and when I read it it was not at all what the sales letter had led me to believe. So, according to the guarantee, I got in touch with the seller and asked (politely) if I could have a full refund. No problem, was the response.

It never happened. I emailed again without reply, and I even e-mailed the guy who started the process by recommending the product in the first place. Silence.

But, should the fact that I've spent a small amount of money on something I can't really use colour my online purchasing for life? I don't think so. This has been my only problem amongst many successful dealings online.

Being a Scot, however, I hate to think I've been conned and this guarantee was worthless.

I've also asked for and got full refunds on one or two occasions. Sometimes the sales pages are too enticing for my own good, and I get carried away with the thought of owning a super, new book or coures that will surely make me rich and famous. No such luck, so far anyway!!

I've only recounted this story partly to make me feel better, but also to tell you that I have a guarantee with all of my products. And I shall surely honour it, if anyone is unhappy with my booklets, reports or anything else I supply.

I don't want to have any clients or customers feeling let down ( as I did) when I've taken the trouble to buy online.

I've said many times that there are no guarantees with health and life, but at least I can guarantee my publications.

Check them out at http://www.healthexplored.co.uk

Apologies for my little tantrum.

Wishing you the best of health.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]